"Lampard" Chelsea's 2nd Player to score 200 Goals!



Chelsea Football Club congratulates Frank Lampard on the major achievement of scoring 200 goals for the club. 


Lampard became Chelsea’s 2nd player to score 200 Goals in his Club career, scoring his 200th goal against West Ham yesterday at Stamford Bridge. He’s only 3 goals away from becoming all time top scorer for Chelsea beating Booby Tambling 202 goals. Lampard reached the landmark against his former with a first-half header and he is now just two goals behind Bobby Tambling's all-time club record..
After the match he said: "It is one of my best days, getting 200 goals for the club, I never thought I would touch that.” Rafa Benitez hailed Frank Lampard’s "fantastic achievement" after the midfielder scored his 200th goal for Chelsea in the 2-0 win.
"I'm happy because Frank has scored 200 goals, it's a fantastic achievement for anyone but particularly him," said Benitez. "I'm really pleased for him.

Hazard’s comment on Lampard’s Goal: “I will only say, Respect Just Respect” He is a Chelsea’s Legend and always will be.




Comments

Popular Posts